Other Open Positions
Camp Nurse, July 22 - August 3
Must be a Registered Nurse, Physician's Assistant, or Medical Doctor; and be willing to live on-site. Responsible for the immediate health care of 100 campers and camp staff, including administering medications and first aid treatment. Can include free camp for related children age 5-16!
Farm Education Intern, May 15 to June 1(flexible start date) - August 15
- Teaching hands-on activities for campers around gardening, vegetable production and raising animals
- Daily care of animals (pigs, hens, ducks, rabbits and goats)
- Assisting with vegetable production and harvesting, greenhouse management, and flower garden maintenance.
-Maintaining composting facility and planning educational component for campers.
- Working with counselor staff to oversee farm chores with children.
- Living and working as part of the camp community with counselors and campers.
Seasonal Maintenance / Camp Carpenter, April 15 - October 30
Compensation of $15 per hour and up, based on experience. Benefits include a flexible schedule, free lunch, free access to many Craftsbury Outdoor Center and Hosmer Point programs for staff and immediate family, and a friendly and supportive work environment (no-one can be grumpy at summer camp!)
- Ability to be self-directed and prioritize tasks
- Confident and familiar with the safe use of power tools, chainsaws, and woodworking equipment
- Carpentry skills
- Experience driving tractors
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive vehicles with standard transmissions
- Must enjoy working with children and young adults
- Willingness to work at night or on weekends in emergency situations
- Capable of lifting 50lbs and engaging in physical activity for 8-hour work day
To apply for any of the positions above:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. All positions contingent on the results of a criminal background check.