Leader In Training Camp
Leadership training, Hosmer Point camp fun, and team building adventure for 16 -17 year-olds who have completed their Sophomore year of high school. Besides participating in special LIT and camp activities, LITs learn work skills and responsibility by assisting with camp chores for a few hours each week.
LIT activities include:
- Leadership training exercises
- A team building adventure trip
- Mini-internships with camp staff
- Leadership roles in camp activities
- More independence as you become a camp leader!
2017 LIT Sessions
Session 1 - June 25 - July 7
Session 2 - July 9 - July 21
Session 3 - July 23 - August 4
Questions? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802-586-2090